Because I enjoy knowing what kind of “beauty” products actually work, I’m going to list the current things I’m loving:
- Boots Botanics Clay Mask – Need a zit to go away? This stuff is amazing. I don’t know how it works, but I know that it lessens the time a zit hangs around.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Bourbon – These liners go on very smoothly, and stay for a long time. This color brown is perfect, in my opinion.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Gel Face Cleanser – Excellent cleanser for oily skin. Gets rid of the oils but doesn’t strip the moisture.
- The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover – Nice eye makeup remover. It’s super gentle if gotten in the eyes (oops), and moisturizing to the whole eye area.
- MAC eyeshadow in Mulch – I love this brown. I’ve been really loving browns lately.