My most favorite makeup type products right now
- Clinique Super City Block Sheer – This product was discontinued for awhile, and my friend Alex and cheapest cialis in uk'>cheapest cialis in uk I cried a little. She introduced me to this product years ago, and it was perfect. It’s basically just a nice face sunscreen. It’s slightly tinted and evens out my skin-tone, like a tinted moisturizer. But it’s really light and helps absorb oil, and it’s physical sunscreen! I don’t think chemical sunscreens are evil, necessarily. But I know that some make my skin freak out and get red and scaly dry patches, so I tend to stay away from them because I haven’t done exhaustive research on which ones cause it – though I know that Octinoxate is the http://www.icalanguages.com/cialis-dosage big one that irritates my skin. Anyway. This is perfect for summer.
- Revlon Lip Butters – I haven’t tried all of these, of course, but favorite are Strawberry Shortcake and this new shade for summer Watermelon. These are foolproof and moisturizing and http://beyond-bespoke.com/bbedit/generic-cialis-online you can just slap them on and forget about them.
- Cream eyeshadow products are a must for me. My favorites are pinkish champagne type colors like MAC Bare Study and Benefit’s Birthday Suit and RSVP. Maybelline’s version of these, the Color Tattoo ones really do stay on your eyes forever and are much more on http://heroncityvalencia.com/cialis-cheap the affordable end. I have Bad to cheapest viagra the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt. Most cream shadow formulas are long wearing, and I have oily lids, and these don’t crease on my eyelids even without a bit of powder eyeshadow on top.
- This brings me to my favorite eyeshadow of all time. I have purchased this three times, and this is crazy to me because the pan is huge for an eyeshadow. Stila’s Kitten eyeshadow makes me super duper happy forever.
- For skincare products, I think everyone should either consult with Paula at beautypedia, or just buy Paula’s Choice products. Specific products that are amazing for my skin are Resist BHA 9 serum (amazing for breakouts, bumps, large pores, wrinkles), and either the Resist Ultralight Antioxidant Serum or The Skin Balancing Antioxidant serum. Bonus is www.axiomfilms.co.uk that the antioxidant serums double as eye creams if you don’t want an extra step in your routine. And Paula’s Choice products are cruelty free! Yay! I try to keep most of http://stpatricksdayparade.org/real-cialis-online my products cruelty free, but that doesn’t always work out.