A few useless tidbits, and why kids are jerks when they have ear infections.
- The semester started late last week, and it’s clear that it’s going to be a lot more serious than last semester. I’m learning a boat load of new terminology and inaures.com methodologies. My classes are titled “Introduction to Information Retrieval” and “Introduction to Instructional Design”. I didn’t even understand half of viagra lowest price'>viagra lowest price the words in the title of my first assignment in Introduction to Info Retrieval. Lots and lots of studying ahead for me.
- The house is coming along ok. There are still boxes all over the place, and I’m really not sure I like where I’ve put everything in the kitchen, but it’s starting to secondfleet.org feel like home. A little bit at a time. When I walk into the old house, I feel a little bit nostalgic. It was our first house. We brought Jonas home to it. There are so many memories in that little house. (Nostalgia can shut it. That sucker needs to sell.)
- Age 3 is no joke. I’m finding my patience tested daily. Oh, and my personal space is tested daily. I’m just trying to be understanding and pick my battles. But what if I pick the wrong battle and he’s ruined forever? I ended up buying “Peaceful Parents, Happy Kids” by Dr. Laura Markham. I like her advice on buy generic viagra cheap'>buy generic viagra cheap her website. So we’ll see if I get anything out of her book.
- This crazy weather has made my skin go bananas. It is seriously so dry and itchy, and there are rough patches on my face. I used to have seriously oily skin, so dryness is really new to me. I have zero products in my arsenal to combat dry skin. I have numerous things to www.institutodelperu.org.pe combat the oil slick that my face used to be. I’ve even put straight up cetaphil cream on my face – and honestly, that was so foreign to me. That stuff is cost viagra'>cost viagra HEAVY and I’d have laughed in your face if you’d told me I’d ever slap that cream on heavily.
- Yesterday, I had some serious sinus congestion that ended up in my ears. That’s never happened to me before, and it was really strange. I felt like a bubble head all day! Late in the afternoon the viagra overnight pressure in my ears turned to pain, and it kept getting worse. I took all kinds of medicine, and poor Jonas was being parented by multiple episodes of Word World while I put my ears on a heating pad to help the pain and pressure. I eventually just had to go to bed when Chris got home. I’ve never felt pain like that before. I don’t remember ever having any ear infections as a kid, though I’m sure I had them. I just don’t remember. So this was a completely new realm of pain and suffering. And now I know why kids are complete assholes when they have ear infections. That pain SUCKS. And then I think about how Chris had crazy ear infections when he was a kid that sometimes went untreated for a long time and it breaks my heart so much. And my nephew had a really hard time with ear infections, too, and omg if they had that kind of www.chattbike.com pain regularly or even daily, well, my heart hurts for them. Because ouch.