1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before? Got a job as a librarian. That was pretty new.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I’m sure they did, but right now, I’m blanking
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, this was a calm year.
5. What countries did you visit? Marshall County.
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014? I would like to have more balance.
7. What dates from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? October 15 – the day I started my first library job.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? The library job. After being in school with only a hope of finding a decently paying job after I was finished, I’m still a bit shocked that this job is mine. I’m desperately trying to overcome imposter syndrome still – I mean, at what point do I get to wow)) generic levitra call myself a librarian? Do I get to do that now? But being offered this job is my biggest achievement.
9. What was your biggest failure? Probably the fact even though I promised myself when we moved into our new house that I wouldn’t let things get cluttered and bad again, I have. The office/guestroom is a disaster. There’s crap piled all over my bedroom. Poor jonas has stuff coming out of http://walbrzych24.com/ordering-viagra-online every corner of his room. I need an intervention. I just don’t know how to put stuff away in a manner that makes sense in my head. It’s as if the decision of where to put something, answering “where does this need to go?”, is paralyzing to me.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I fell and hurt my knee a bit, and that sucked. I think that’s all though. Jonas did start the generic cialis online pharmacy year off with a fun few stitches in his chin.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Good question. OOOOh, the bluetooth headphones I got for mother’s day by far.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Anyone who had opposing political or religious views that DIDN’T get ugly and nasty when discussing their differences. There was a lot of bad behavior this year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? See question 12. Because the most depressing things I witnessed this year (a year of law enforcement overreach and protests (and people using peaceful protests to be criminal), and sad stories from other countries) had to do with “us vs. them” mentality. Like, if you were depressed about the Fergusson, MO happenings, then you didn’t respect law enforcement. Oh, and gamergaters. Let’s move on.
14. Where did most of your money go? Tuition, for myself and for Jonas’s daycare. I always knew what daycare costs. But having to best place levitra'>best place levitra pay for full time care now is harsh.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? I started my job. That was pretty exciting.
16. What song will always remind you of 2014? Probably “Shake it off”. Thanks TSwift.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier, I think.
b) thinner or fatter? Slightly thinner! Hooray!
c) richer or poorer? Richer, because now I have a paycheck.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Being a friend.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Feeling like a bad friend.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With family. It was nice.
21. Did you fall in love in 2014? It’s possible I fell in MORE love with Chris, but I think I do that every year.
22. What was your favorite TV program? I watched very little new TV this year. VERY little.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No, I think I am still hatin’ the same people.
24. What was the best book you read? Dreams of beyond-bespoke.com Gods and Monsters, I think.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Not sure I have one.
27. What did you want and not get? This sounds lame, but I don’t want for much. I mean… I have simple wants, I guess.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? I have no idea. Maybe Guardians of the Galaxy – that’s the only one I remember going to see.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 31 this year. I don’t remember doing anything special. I’m ok with that.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A magical pill that made me drop all of my extra weight.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? What’s fashion?
32. What kept you sane? Books.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Oh this is difficult. Chris Pratt, I think.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I … well, if you know me, you know the answer to this.
35. Who did you miss? I missed a lot of people this year. Most especially my BFF Alex, though.
36. Who was the best new person you met? Probably my library coworkers. They’re awesome.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014. I think maybe to be more kind to myself.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. “And it’s hard to see / What I’m capable of “ from Me, I’m Not by NIN