30 before 30
I turn 30 on 3.3.13.
I started this list in the summer of 2011, but never finished the list. So here it goes!
1. Read 30 Books
2. Lose 30 pounds.
3. Get my toes in the sand at least once.
4. Go camping with our little family
5. Make a curry recipe that is yummy.
6. Make flowers for at least one other wedding this year.
7. Participate in a 5k.
8. Make lasagna from scratch
9. have a somewhat handmade-holiday
10. Read Pride and Prejudice. I love the story, and the characters, but have never actually been able to force myself through the book. This is the year!
11. Sell something I made with my own hands Done! 12. Make my own bread. Yeast has scared me for awhile, but I will conquer this fear! Done! Have made several loaves by 3.12. Only one didn’t rise properly, but it was still yummy! 13. See “Love” by Cirque de Soleil in Las Vegas. 10.28.11
14. Crochet Jonas a blanket.
15. Send cards to people I love on a more regular basis.
16. Read Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
17. Read Nicholas and Alexandra by Massie
18. Keep a garden alive for a season.
19. Can/preserve something that I’ve grown
20. Feel confident taking pictures on the “manual” setting.
21. Start actually writing the novel that’s been in my head for about 4 years.
22. Host playgroup 3 times. (As of 3.12, I’ve hosted once.)
23. Make my own pasta from scratch.
24. Participate in at least one craft fair. (3.31.12 Was my first!)
25. Do some updates to our kitchen. (New stove/oven, new cabinets OR repaint, paint walls, new countertops, new sink)
26. Meal plan for each month, and stick to it reasonably. (started doing this with more success in January 2012. 1.12, 2.12, 3.12 are successes.)
27. Become a signing time instructor.
28. paint our bedroom and master bathroom
29. Start, keep and maintain a “project life” or “smashbook” type project.
30. sell 20 things on etsy.